The Hotels Network is reinventing personalization
Hoteliers are being given effortless power to boost direct bookings with THN’s newest product launch.
The Hotels Network (THN) is putting the power back into the hands of hoteliers’ to unleash the full potential of their direct channel with the launch of the most sophisticated personalization platform for hotels. Eeasy to use, this all-new platform promises to transform the way hotel teams work, enabling brands to drive higher revenue without having to invest more time or resources.
Today, a personalized customer experience is an expectation of consumers, and this includes hotel guests. This is why THN is doubling down on personalization to provide hoteliers with precisely what they need to accompany visitors throughout every step of the online booking journey to boost conversion rates and grow their direct channel.
Completely reinventing personalization, this pioneering website technology with extensive new capabilities allows hoteliers to:
- Save time: Hoteliers can now choose from templates with tried and tested website messages or create and automatically apply brand themes to any or all of their properties.
- Enjoy total flexibility: The platform is fully no-code with a user-friendly interface, so anyone is able to personalize the hotel website experience in real time, without any tech configuration, additional programming or developer help.
- Think mobile-first: The mobile experience is optimized for users with new configuration options and layouts that will integrate messages seamlessly.
- Predict behavior: Enhanced targeting rules and optimized audiences that accurately predict user behavior mean that hoteliers can display hyper-relevant content to their website users.
- Visualize and experiment: Workflows allow hoteliers to build their desired customer journeys visually, with built in A/B testing and interactive dashboards to optimize performance.
THN’s Founder, Juanjo Rodriguez, explained the reasoning behind the launch, “At The Hotels Network, we have a vision. It’s about reinventing personalization, throughout the entire online user journey. Our endgame has always been to grow the revenue of the hotels within our network. With this unique product we are able to accomplish just that, all while saving hoteliers valuable time and resources.”
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.